Community Newspaper Group publishes 17 newspapers and is one of Western Australia’s largest media organisations. Each week hundreds of thousands of copies of the local community newspaper is distributed across metropolitan Perth and the City of Mandurah.
It takes a strong team to put 17 weekly newspapers together. We have more than 200 employees located across the Perth metropolitan area working in our editorial, sales, classifieds, production, digital, marketing, photography, distribution, finance, IT and HR departments – who work together to produce and deliver our papers to homes and business every week. Our values of Leadership, Professionalism, Trust, Innovation, Recognition and Balance lay the foundation of our strong, team-orientated culture.
Some of the many benefits offered to our team at Community Newspaper Group include:
- Quarterly employee awards
- Salary continuance insurance
- Health and lifestyle initiatives
- Discounted health Insurance
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Access to discount home loans
- Regular sundowners and social events
Please check back for advertised positions.