AMERICAN bar and grill chain TGI Fridays is preparing to open its first Perth store at Westfield Carousel on August 30.
The chain is famous around the globe for its unique dining and bar-side experience.
The Carousel restaurant will feature elements from existing model, including booths, high bars, brightly-upholstered furniture, an inviting outdoor space as well as contemporary New York-inspired art adorning the walls.
The Carousel location will feature refreshed menu options, crafted by the brand’s global chef and New York local Kevin Miller.
The menu will feature more share plates and trend-led dishes with a strong focus on using quality local Australian produce.
The menu will also offer a range of beverage options, including famous cocktails and customer-crafted gin and tonic option.
CEO of the TGI Fridays owner Signature Group James Sinclair said the group was excited about the opening of the Carousel restaurant.
“We are proud to be opening our first location in Western Australia,” he said.
“TGI Fridays Carousel promises to be an extremely popular restaurant, bringing WA a taste of Fridays strong heritage, contemporary feel and above all else, fresh, delicious food.
“The development of this site has been exciting for our local team, delivering our restaurant to a new state and strengthening our position across Australia as a premium, yet casual, dining option.”
The WA restaurant is TGI Fridays 12th in Australia, following on from locations in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
Community News’ TGI Fridays recommendations:
1. BUFFALO WINGS. Served with celery sticks and a side of Bleu cheese sauce to combat the spice
2. ULTIMATE FRIDAYS SIGNATURE GLAZE BURGER. It’s the JD glaze, and the onion rings, and the patty, and the bacon …
3. SIGNATURE RIBS. Pork ribs, more of that signature JD glaze
4. FALLING OFF THE BONE. Like the ribs described above but add chicken wings. And a toasted sesame chilli mix.
5. GRILLED CHICKEN FAJITAS. Or even try the vege alternative.