- Parents talk of pain at losing teenage son
- Man charged over violent incident
- Woman faces court over teen’s death
DETECTIVES investigating last week’s fatal brawl between youths in Canning Vale will today set up a mobile police facility at the scene where some of the violence happened.
Homicide investigators will base themselves at McDonald’s at Livingstone Marketplace on Ranford Road in the hope witnesses will come forward with information about the December 7 fight.
Police are particularly looking for information on:
- an altercation between youths that happened about 3pm at a park on Ranford Road opposite Dan Murphy’s in Canning Vale;
- A stabbing that happened at McDonald’s in Canning Vale at 3.45pm;
- Any sightings of a Nissan Skyline vehicle between 3.45pm and 4.15pm in the Canning Vale area and;
- A crash allegedly involving the Skyline on Eucalyptus Boulevard around 4.15pm that resulted in the death of 17-year-old Jacob CUMMINS.
Anyone with dash cam footage from around the area is urged to share it with police.
Officers will have facilities to download the video.
Police will be at the scene between 2pm and 6pm.
Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.