- Instructions on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail.
- The promoter is Community Newspaper Group Ltd (ABN 13 009 128 081) of 34 Stirling St, Perth Western Australia 6000 (“CNG”) telephone 9237 1000.
- Participants in the competition will be deemed to abide by these conditions of entry.
- Participants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes.
- The promoter may appoint judges and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation is open to residents within the distribution areas of the CNG’s newspapers, aged 18 years or over, who fulfil the participation requirements.
- To enter the prize draw, participants must signs up to a CNG e-newsletter through the website link https://www.communitynews.com.au/subscribe/ before 5pm on Monday 11 September, 2017.
- Participants who have subscribed to a CNG e-newsletter prior to the competition commencement date (25 August, 2017) will automatically be entered into the prize draw
- There are 10 prizes in total.
- Each prize is a $250 Crown Spa Perth voucher. The prize is valued at $250
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are subject to the supplier’s conditions and restrictions.
- Prize must be redeemed by 31 December, 2017 or it is assumed that the prize winner has forfeited the prize.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- No cancellations or amendments can be made once a booking has been made otherwise the prize becomes void.
- The winners of the competition will be selected by random draw on Tuesday 12 September, 2017 at 34 Stirling Street, Perth.
- Directors and employees of Community Newspaper Group including their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
- The promoter and the judges will not be liable for any losses or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the promotion, the use of the prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, the judges or their respective agents, employees and contractors.
- A) By entering the competition, you consent to the collection of your details and acknowledge that Community Newspaper Group may, at its discretion, disclose and use these details for the purpose of providing you with goods and services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, promotional or editorial purposes. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by law, to enable Community Newspaper Group to perform its obligations to you under this or any other agreement and to ensure that you perform your obligations under this or any agreement.
B) If you do not want your details to be collected and used for the purposes stated above, please write to us: Community Newspaper Group, Marketing Department, 34 Stirling St Perth 6000