ALDI’s venture into the liquor market is continuing to gather steam, with the discount supermarket announcing four more of its stores will stock alcohol.
As of today, shoppers in Cannington, Morley and Lakelands have access to almost 100 of Aldi’s liquor products.
Aldi in Banksia Grove will follow suit on December 6.
Those stores join ones in South Lake, Butler, Harrisdale, Joondalup and Wattle Grove in stocking alcohol.
“Like our grocery offer, Aldi’s liquor range is focused, ensuring that we offer great value and exceptional quality,” said Jason Bowyer, Aldi Australia’s Wine & Sparkling Buyer.
“Since establishing in WA more than a year ago, customers have spoken loudly about their desire for us to bring our popular liquor offering to the West.
“Aldi partners with a number of high calibre international and Australian wine suppliers, who each share our passion for quality.
“We have built strong relationships with these suppliers, who are committed to ensuring that our wine products offer great value at their respective price points.”
Locally produced wines from Aldi’s range include:
– Blackstone Paddock Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 – $17.99
– Blackstone Paddock Margaret River Limited Release Chardonnay 2016 – $14.99 (Available from October 2017)
– A.C. Byrne & Co Margaret River Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2016 – $7.99
– A.C Byrne & Co Margaret River Chardonnay 2016 – $9.99
– A.C Byrne & Co Margaret River Cabernet Merlot 2015 – $9.99
Some of Aldi’s most popular liquor award-winners include:
– Monsigny Brut Champagne $19.99
– Neve Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc $5.99
– Tudor Central Victorian Shiraz $12.99
– Blackstone Paddock The Player Barossa Shiraz $12.99
– Rivet Lager 330ml 24pk cans $25.99
– Storm Super Dry 330ml bottles available in a 24pk at $34.99 or 6pk at $8.99
– Highland Earl Blended Scotch Whisky 700ml $27.99
– Highland Black 8YO Scotch Whisky 700ml $34.99