THE RateMyAgent 2018 Agent of the Year awards were announced last week with Harcourts Alliance named WA’s top agency.
One Residential senior sales executive Shane Beaumont took out the top spot for WA agents.
The awards compare over 36,000 agents and agencies across the country and are calculated based on customer reviews on the RateMyAgent website in the last 12 months.
They recognise agents and agencies on a national, state, city and suburb level.
WA winners include:
Top 10 agents
1. Shane Beaumont (One Residential)
2. Peter Burns (Mack Hall Real Estate Claremont)
3. Daniel Gonzalez (Realty Lane)
4. Steve Harber (Harber Real Estate – Padbury)
5. Carole Saville (eview Group – Carole Seville)
6. Bev Heymans (Acton Cottesloe)
7. Michael Forzatti (One Residential)
8. Mike Gjestland (Sell Lease Property)
9. Pauline Lyon (Peard Real Estate Joondalup)
10. Phil Wiltshire (Re/max Extreme – Butler)
Top 10 Agencies
1. Harcourts Alliance
2. Peard Real Estate Hillarys
3. One Residential
4. Summit Realty South West
5. The Agency – WA
6. Peard Real Estate Joondalup
7. Mack Hall Real Estate Claremont
8. Abel McGrath Property Group
9. Platinum Realty Group
10. Acton Cottesloe
Details on all winners can be found at www.ratemyagent.com.au.