1) Massive sing-along to Somone Like You where the flawless London singer/songwriter shed a few tears before walking through the crowd (with ultra tight security) and out of the stadium all too quickly.
2) Rolling in the Deep being belted out was a real pinch-yourself moment that ended with cannons exploding confetti out to her fans complete with written messages thanking them for coming to the concert and special song lyrics.
3) Hearing James Bond theme Skyfall sung live with a men’s choir.
4) Not only did the audience receive the sublime vocals of Adele but they also caught a comedy show too. Despite confessing to being incredibly nervous at the start, Adele talked up a storm and connected with a the crowd like you would expect at a more intimate concert.
5) Crowd interaction – she shot T-shirts into the crowd (complete with $20 to “buy yourself a drink”), had left a handwritten note under the seat of a very lucky fan in a bench seat number 21, greeted fans including many youngsters out for a big night with their parents and pulled Perth drag queen and Adele impersonator DJ Feminem up on stage before the pair had a chat and the superfan sang to her.