IF you are looking to grow your reach in an ever more competitive market, 90 minutes could change your world.
From September 5 to 14, we present the annual Advantage Club seminars, featuring two leading marketing experts who will explain how to change the game in your favour – and it’s all free.
Chris Edis, the chief executive of MediaPro, is a media specialist who has spent almost 30 years working across the entire industry, helping media organisations harness the power of their medium to grow small businesses.
In 2014 Chris decided MediaPro would work with newspapers because he had witnessed first-hand the incredible results they produce by engaging the local community across all platforms.
He is proud to present the ADvantage Club throughout Australia and the United States, which now boasts over 1000 annual members.
J. Keith Samuels is an international small business marketing expert, and a direct descendant of one of the original “Mad-Men” of New York’s Madison Avenue.
Keith was raised on three square meals a day of marketing and advertising strategies and for more than 30 years he has worked closely with small businesses, helping them dominate the constantly evolving world of marketing and media.
Keith brings a wealth of knowledge and down-to-earth practical steps to small business making sure all of their marketing works.
In an hour and a half you will discover:
- How to ensure all of your marketing works, all of the time!
- How to engage new customers – in whatever ways they choose to engage with you – in a constantly evolving landscape.
- How hundreds of local businesses right here in Perth have been built on the ADvantage Club program.
- How any size business can afford to access the power of print and digital marketing every week of the year.
It is your opportunity to:
- Grow your customers and revenue.
- Continuously generate new customers every week of the year on even the smallest budget.
- Put your brand in front of a potential one million cross-platform readers monthly with Community Newspaper Group …but at a fraction of the cost!
This unique and exclusive 90-minute event promises to deliver a range of ideas and opportunities designed to grow your business and save you time and money.
You can join us each day at 8.30am, 11am, 1.30pm, 4pm, or 6pm at:
- Tuesday, September 5, Burswood on Swan
- Wednesday, September 6, Joondalup Resort
- Thursday, September 7, Fraser’s Restaurant
- Tuesday, September 12, Rockingham Cruising Yacht Club
- Wednesday, September 13, Boab Tavern
- Thursday, September 14, Peel Thunder Football Club
To book your spot, call us on: 08 9237 1000
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working hard to deliver outstanding results and give your business a huge ADvantage as the Perth economy continues to grow!