The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by more than 18 cents per litre to 151.2 cpl Tuesday, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up Monday to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday, April 2 many Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 158.9 cpl (hiking by 23 cpl). Most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 156.9 cpl, most BP and 7-Eleven sites to 155.9 cpl, and most Caltex Woolworths and Puma sites to 155.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 25 sites selling below 130 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
• 127.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East.
• 124.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South.
• 124.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
• 129.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East.
• 125.1 cpl at United Southern River in the South.
• 126.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria, United Bassendean and United Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to FuelWatch to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices.