Sex Assault Squad detectives have charged a 29-year-old man with the sexual assault of a young girl on Saturday in a suburb south of Perth.
It will be alleged he gained entry to the victim’s residence and sexually assaulted her on Saturday, February 23.
A family member found the man inside the house and held him until police arrived.
The man, who had been temporarily living at a neighbouring residence, has been refused bail and is due to appear in Perth Magistrates Court today.
He has been charged with:
– 2 x aggravated sexual penetration of child under 13
– Attempted sexual penetration of a child under 13
– 3 x aggravated indecent dealing of child under 13
– Aggravated burglary and commit
– Threaten to kill (not in relation to child)