Lawyer Alex Illich said the firm was investigating a claim on behalf of Forrestfield five-year-old child Chelsea Fawcett against the Government as the operator of the water park.
“Chelsea has sustained an injury that is likely to impact on her into the future,” Mr Illich said.
“The firm encourages anyone who may have sustained injuries or disabilities after exposure to the contaminated water to seek their legal options.”
Chelsea’s mother, Jannah Fawcett, said her daughter was in hospital and was blind in one eye since visiting the bacteria-plagued Elizabeth Quay water park.
Since it opened, the water park has been closed and re-opened by authorities a number of times after tests found pseudomonas-type bacteria, which can cause skin rashes or ear and eye infections, in the water.
The park remains closed indefinitely while the source of the re-occurring health problem is investigated. Pre-schooler Chelsea visited the water park and soon developed a serious eye infection.
Her mother said she was rushed to hospital where she stayed for a number of days.
Doctors have now told the family Chelsea is partially blind in one eye, and it is not known if her sight will return.
Her mother said she just wanted to take her daughter to see the new park and have fun, but now she may be left with a lifetime disability.
“They should have tested that water, and not opened it before they knew it was safe,” Ms Fawcett said.
“It has been an awful experience with Chelsea in hospital and now she has to wear an eye patch and may never get her sight back.”