Syringe warning for Safety Bay beach


Maree Adams and (inset) the syringe found at a Safety Bay beach.
Syringe warning for Safety Bay beach
Syringe warning for Safety Bay beach
Maree Adams and (inset) the syringe found at a Safety Bay beach.

BALDIVIS mother Maree Adams is warning beachgoers to be careful after she found a syringe at Safety Bay.

“My friend, my daughter and I were taking a walk in the sand,” she said. Ms Adams said she found a used syringe with the needle exposed and disposed of it properly.

“Please make sure you have your wits about you,” she warned.