A fire at a Meadow Springs house caused $100,000 damage tonight

A fire at a Meadow Springs house caused $100,000 damage tonight

A FIRE at a Meadow Springs house caused about $100,000 damage tonight.

The Department of Fire and Emergency Services was called to the fire on Tandure Heights at about 6.30pm.

See also: Lake Clifton mother’s new book

There had been an electrical fault and the air conditioner was on fire, causing damage in the roof space.

It took fire crews about 20 minutes to put out the fire.

No one was injured.