A MANDURAH man has been denied bail after horrific rape allegations were made against him in Mandurah Magistrates Court today.
The man, who cannot be named to protect the victim, was alleged to have broken into his ex-partner’s home on May 10 after 9.30pm.
The police prosecutor said he offered to pay the victim for sex.
When she refused him, he slapped her face, pushed her to the lounge and allegedly sexually penetrated her.
On a second occasion the man allegedly pushed into the victim’s house and asked where she had been.
The police prosecutor said the man subjected the woman to a ‘vagina inspection’ before sexually penetrating her.
Counsel for the accused asked that her client be released from police custody on bail.
She said her client assured her he would not approach the alleged victim as there was now a violence restraining order in place.
Magistrate Anne Longden denied bail as he had breached two police orders in the past.
“There is no condition that can be imposed to assure the safety of the victim,” she said.
The man was remanded in custody to reappear on October 13.