THE Skating At Festival is in Mandurah this winter with its signature ice rink, entertainment, icy cool rides and great food and drinks options.
The festival runs from June 29 to July 21 and is the place to be for a fun-filled family day, a night out with friends or a little romance by the ice.
With more than 100,000 visitors last year, Skating At Festival is set to attract big crowds across six picturesque locations including Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Mandurah.
This year, the rink is undercover on the eastern foreshore.
Whether its your first time on the ice or you are a skater from way back, it is sure to be a highlight of the winter months.
Each session is 45 minutes and includes skate hire.
And Kanga the skate aid will be there to make small children’s experience an enjoyable one.
Participants will be greeted with an event passport, detailing all the activities, services and food and drink available.
Mandurah Cruises, Eco BBQ boats, Peel Zoo and Dare Adventures are just a few of the fun activities.
People can also grab a snow tube for a slide down the runway while kids can climb to the top and slide down the Powder Peak inflatable slide.
They can also bounce like a Kanga in the Cloud Castle jumping castle.
Flic’s Kitchen in the Cabin Bar offers a range of winter food and warmers from around the world.
Sessions are open every day from 10am to 8pm.
Community News has three family passes to the Skating At Festival in Mandurah to give away.
Simply tag a friend in the Mandurah Coastal Times Facebook post by 12pm Monday, June 24.
The three winners will be notified in the Facebook post.
Reader Promotion Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms of Entry
- Community Newspaper Group Ltd standard Terms and Conditions apply. These are available via the following links:
- Digital https://www.communitynews.com.au/advertising-terms-conditions/
- Print https://online.flippingbook.com/view/940398/70/
- This promotion is solely run and managed by Community Newspaper Group Ltd. Community News contact details are: 34 Stirling Street Perth WA, phone 92371000.
- All entrants that enter this promotion are deemed to abide by all Terms and Conditions including and not limited to these specific Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility & Specific T&C’s
- All persons that enter this promotion must reside in the State of Western Australia.
- Only individuals can enter the draw and only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The drawing of the winner will be random and will be final with no correspondence entered into.
- The winner of the prize agrees to their details being available for publicity purposes and publication.
Prize 1 of 3 family passes [valid for 4 people] to Skating At WA at Eastern Reserve Foreshore, Mandurah valid from 28 June to 21 July. Each family pass is valued at $65.
How to Enter
- Entries are only accepted via the Coastal Times Facebook page. To enter, readers must tag a friend in the competition post.
- Valid entries will only qualify to go into the draw once the entry has been completed (point 1 of this section) by 12pm on 24 June 2019.
- All employees or agencies of Community Newspaper Group Ltd (CNG) and its’ associated companies or partners together with their family members, or anyone else connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter the draw.
- Any personal information that may or may need to be collected under this promotion will be retained under the Australian Privacy Principles as governed by the Privacy Act 1988.
- The winner/s will be drawn at random from those that qualify under this promotion. The draw will take place at the Coastal Times office, Unit 2, 96 Pinjarra Road, Mandurah on the 24 June 2019.
- CNG accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel and associated costs to collect and redeem the prize).
- The winner of the prize will be contacted via Facebook.
- If a winner rejects the prize or they did not qualify to enter the promotion CNG reserve the right to draw another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- CNG reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of a similar type and value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- CNG takes no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered in accepting and collecting the prize.
- CNG reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, suspend, cancel or alter the promotion without prior notice due to reasons outside of CNG’s control. The decision of CNG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in too.
- CNG will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- CNG in conjunction with this promotion will abide by all Acts of Law inforce in Australia at the time of this promotion including all Australian States and Territories.
- By entering the promotion the entrant agrees and consents CNG collecting your personal information for future marketing purposes which will include but not limited to planning, research, future promotions, business development and advising you of our products, services and other communique CNG deems appropriate.
- If the entrant is not agreeable to point 14 of “general T&C’s” write to Community Newspaper Group Ltd, Marketing Dept., Locked Bag #2 Northbridge WA 6865 stating what information the entrant agrees to be collected and stored, if any at all.