Try Bali route

Pity the rest of your family does not live here in Australia: oh, hang on ” they do.

Perhaps the 457 Visa would be the go. Your daughter and husband both have qualifications and we are desperate for skilled people.

Tried that? Darn!

Look, Gran, why not suggest they spend a couple of weeks in the Bali region? They could organise a passage to Oz from there. It’d be much quicker than following the rules.