- Instructions on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail.
- The promoter is Community Newspaper Group Ltd (ABN 13 009 128 081) of 34 Stirling St, Perth Western Australia 6000 (“CNG”) telephone 9237 1000.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
- Participants in the competition will be deemed to abide by these conditions of entry.
- Participants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes.
- Participants give Community News permission to publish their submitted photo, Instagram handle and pet’s name in any Community News print or digital publication, regardless of whether they have been selected as a My Pet Perth competition winner.
- The promoter may appoint judges and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation is open to residents of Western Australia who fulfill the participation requirements.
- Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia 18 years of age and over, except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- To enter the My Pet Perth competition participants must upload a photo of their pet to Instagram using the hashtag #MyPetPerth during the competition period.
- Participants may enter multiple times throughout the competition period.
- There is one (1) prize to be won every month for the duration of 12 months from August 2018 – July 2019.
- Prize draws will be held on the following dates:
- 02 August, 2018
- 30 August, 2018
- 27 September 2018
- 01 November 2018
- 29 November 2018
- 03 January 2019
- 31 January 2019
- 28 February 2019
- 28 March 2019
- 02 May 2019
- 30 May 2019
- 27 June 2019
16. Entries must be received no later than 4pm on the day of the draw. The draw will reset at 4pm on the draw date and entrants can re-enter.
17. The winning photo for each month will be published in Community News Group print and digital publications on the following dates:
- Week commencing 7 August 2018
- Week commencing 4 September 2018
- Week commencing 2 October 2018
- Week commencing 6 November 2018
- Week commencing 4 December 2018
- Week commencing 8 January 2019
- Week commencing 5 February 2019
- Week commencing 5 March 2019
- Week commencing 2 April 2019
- Week commencing 7 May 2019
- Week commencing 4 June 2019
- Week commencing 2 July, 2019
18. The prize is a Tails of Perth book valued at $49 inc GST.
19. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are subject to ticket conditions and restrictions.
20. A Community Newspaper Group judge will select a winner on each draw date at Community Newspaper Group, Perth 6000
21. The winner will be notified via Instagram on the prize draw date.
22. If the winner does not notify Community News Group that they accept their prize within 7 days of being contacted on Instagram, it is assumed that the prize has been forfeited and will be offered to an alternative entrant.
23. The winner/s will be responsible for arranging their own transport to collect their prize from Community Newspaper Group located at 34 Stirling St, Perth, Western Australia 6000 within 3 months of winning the prize.
24. The promoter and the judges will not be liable for any losses or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion, the use of the prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, the judges or their respective agents, employees and contractors.
25. (a) By entering the competition, you consent to the collection of your details and acknowledge that Community Newspaper Group may, at its discretion, disclose and use these details for the purpose of providing you with goods and services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, promotional or editorial purposes. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by law, to enable Community Newspaper Group to perform its obligations to you under this or any other agreement and to ensure that you perform your obligations under this or any agreement.
(b) If you do not want your details to be collected and used for the purposes stated above, please write to us: Community Newspaper Group, Marketing Department, 34 Stirling St Perth 6000