Clarkson home blaze causes $400,000 damage

House fire
House fire

Department of Fire and Emergency Services media liaison officer John Siegmann said 17 firefighters and a fire investigation officer attended the Pridmore Glen fire on March 25.

Mr Siegmann said people should be aware of where they put electrical items, including hair curlers, laptops and battery chargers.

‘Be careful about where you place stuff that can get really hot,’ he said.

Mr Siegmann said there were no injuries reported, with the homeowner arriving later.

The ‘Pay it Forward, Northern Suburbs of Perth’ Facebook group on Tuesday appealed for clothing for the family who lived in the house.