Local businesses rely on you, the local people, to support local business.
That’s why we’re encouraging you to shop local.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we’re giving you the chance to WIN 1 of 4 $150 Revive Skin Emporium vouchers.
Located in Mount Hawthorn, Revive Skim Emporium is a full service day spa and beauty salon providing treatments using premium, high end, professional products and day spa packages.
For your chance to win this luxurious prize to pamper yourself or to spoil mum this Mother’s Day submit the form below.
Competition closes 10am 4 May, 2018.
Terms and conditions
- Instructions on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail.
- The promoter is Community Newspaper Group Ltd (ABN 13 009 128 081) of 34 Stirling St, Perth Western Australia 6000 (“CNG”) telephone 9237 1000.
- Participants in the competition will be deemed to abide by these conditions of entry.
- Participants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes.
- The promoter may appoint judges and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation is open to residents of Western Australia who fulfill the participation requirements.
- To enter participants must go to communitynews.com.au, follow the links to enter the competition and complete all the required details by 10am 4 May 2018.
- Participants may only enter once. Additional entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prize consists of 1 of 4 Revive Skin Emporium vouchers; each voucher is valued at $150.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are subject to Revive Skin Emporiums terms and conditions.
- Vouchers are only redeemable at Revive Skin Emporiums Mount Hawthorn salon.
- The winners of the competition will be selected by random choice 4 May 2018 at Community Newspaper Group, Perth.
- Directors and employees of Community Newspaper Group Ltd including their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
- The promoter and the judges will not be liable for any losses or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion, the use of the prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, the judges or their respective agents, employees and contractors.
- A) By entering the competition, you consent to the collection of your details and acknowledge that Community Newspaper Group may, at its discretion, disclose and use these details for the purpose of providing you with goods and services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, promotional or editorial purposes. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by law, to enable Community Newspaper Group to perform its obligations to you under this or any other agreement and to ensure that you perform your obligations under this or any agreement.
B) If you do not want your details to be collected and used for the purposes stated above, please write to us: Community Newspaper Group, Marketing Department, 34 Stirling St Perth 6000