BUNNINGS has announced a recall of all Moretti and Click brand oil column heaters amid fears they could rupture when turned on, allowing hot oil to leak or spray out.
There is a risk of fire, scalding or burns.
The warning is for devices sold between January 1 and April 17 this year.
The models affected are:
Moretti brand oil column heaters:
– 5 fin model MO-WWM6-5, item number 4441771, batch code 12/16
– 7 fin model MO-WWM6-7, item number 4441773, batch code 12/16
– 7 fin model YL-B12-7, item number 4441744, batch code 12/16
– 11 fin model WWM6-11T, item number 4441774, batch code 12/16
– 11 fin model RWOF-11T, item number 4441743, batch code 10554
– 11 fin model OFH-11LCD, item number 4441977, batch code 10619
– 11 fin model MC35B2, item number 4441019, batch code 12/16
Click brand oil heater:
-5 fin model CDFP3-5, item number 4441770, batch code 12/16
Consumers should stop using their affected heaters immediately and return them to their nearest Bunnings store for a full refund.