HERE is an opportunity to purchase commercial premises in a prime beachfront location.
Currently tenanted by the Wild Fig Cafe, the property is on a west-facing corner site, taking in both Scarborough and Brighton beaches.
It is leased until 2025 with a 10-year option.
Selling agent David Lightfoot said it had a current net rental of $319,040 per annum plus VO $ GST.
Property details include:
• Strata area of 395sq m
• Lettable area of 419 sq m (including internal and exclusive use areas)
• Internal floor area of 323sq m designed and fitted for cafe/restaurant use
• Alfresco area of 66sq m and storeroom of 30sq m (exclusive use)
• Additional male/female amenities and internal service corridor access (joint exclusive use)
• Five secure undercover car bays on the strata plan (three leased to Quest Apartments)
• Ample additional visitor parking opposite offering convenient access to the premises
• Development constructed in 2010
A detailed information memorandum and auction information are available on request.
An online live auction system will be used to assist overseas and interstate buyers and all bidders are required to register their interest to bid online prior to auction day.
Visit www.davidlightfoot.com.au for more information.
190 The Esplanade
Auction: July 4 at 3pm
Agency: David Lightfoot Commercial
Contact: David Lightfoot on 0499 888 123