CLOTHING and household items retailer Best & Less is pulling out of Wanneroo.
The store, at Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, will close on May 24 and has told customers lay-bys can be picked up from its Joondalup outlet.
People took to social media to express their disappointment:
• “Sad really, at least the staff have all got to keep (their) jobs and move on to different stores.”
• “Oh no! That’s crappy! Wonder what will go in there?”
• “So sad. Most kids clothing shops closing down. Pumpkin Patch and now this.” • “Pumpkin Patch still exists, it’s only online now.”
• “So annoying all the good shops are closing down!”
• “It’s a sign of the times! Hard times!”
Community News has put in calls to the Best & Less management and Wanneroo Central.