Port Kennedy house fire caused $500,000 damage

A fire at a Corfu Pass house caused $500,000 damage. Photo by Tex Reeks/Skeer Media.
A fire at a Corfu Pass house caused $500,000 damage. Photo by Tex Reeks/Skeer Media.

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Port Kennedy last night .

A Department of Fire and Emergency Services spokesman said there was a report of a roof on fire at a Corfu Pass house at 7.24pm.

Photo by Tex Reeks/Skeer Media.

St John Ambulance personnel helped a woman who sustained smoke inhalation.

About 50 firefighters, from Rockingham, Hope Valley, Secret Harbour and Murdoch, attended the scene.

The fire was under control by 8.14pm.

The fire caused $500,000 damage and was caused by a faulty air conditioner.