COTTESLOE Council decided at its November 27 meeting to:
• Allow the owner of 5 Loma Street, Cottesloe to have three registered dogs on the property.
• Alter the advertised list of 2019 council meeting dates so the proposed April 23 meeting is moved to April 30 because of a clash with Easter and Anzac Day holidays.
• Decline a request by Pearse Street resident David Rogers to remove a verge Norfolk Island pine sapling, so a car could move easily, because the council’s policy does not allow trees to be removed for driveway access.
• Accept tenders from Aspect Studios for the Foreshore Master Plan, Roads 2000 for asphalt supply and Edge Transport for traffic engineering services.
• Move $12,000 in the 2018-19 budget to fund an extension to the footpath on Eric Street.
• Approve the North Cottesloe Primary School-organised charity North Cott Splash and Dash event at North Cottesloe Beach on March 23, 2019.
• Approve ground and first floor additions to 1 Wentworth Street, Cottesloe.