COTTESLOE Council at its February 26 meeting decided to:
• Seek permission from theElectoral Commissioner for the vacant seat created by the February 5 resignation of Cr Sandra Bounter to be left open until the October elections.
• Send senior planning officer Ed Drewett to the Planning Institute of Australia National Congress in Melbourne on May.
• Approve the Perth Melonoma March at Cottesloe Beach on March 31.
• Allow the concert organised by Zaccaria Concerts and Touring to start and hour earlier at noon on April 7 at Cottesloe Beach.
• Not approve a 13m-long extension of a double-yellow line parking restriction in Wentworth Street, and for the current parking to be monitored.