MOSMAN Park councillors decided at the December 18 meeting to:
• Refuse a three-storey house at 1 The Coombe, Mosman Park because the additional height would impact a neighbour’s amenity and views, and the plans do not conform with Local Planning Policy rules about building height and natural ground level.
• Adopt a Main Roads’ plan for a children’s crossing opposite Mosman Park Primary School on Victoria Street, and allocate $8050 for its construction.
• Approve a two-storey home with an undercroft and swimming pool at 8 Saunders Street, Mosman Park.
• Approve a shed that can only be used for domestic purposes at 18 Manning Street, Mosman Park.
• Approve a two-storey home, undercroft and swimming pool at 17 Saunders Street, Mosman Park.
• Approve five new homes on 4A and 4B Waite Lane, Mosman Park.