Fact: IT’S EASY TO FAKE HAPPINESS, BUT HERE’S HOW TO FIX IT.
“Why aren’t I happy? I have my health, a partner who loves me, a great job… sure I could lose some weight, but otherwise, I have things really good. So why aren’t I happy?”
This is a statement I repeatedly hear from my clients. Can you relate?
This 3-hour no bells, some whistles event is for those who:
– Struggle to get out of bed
– Lack motivation (or are too scared) to follow their dream
– Anger or become frustrated with others quickly (even outside of PMS hours)
– Watch others do great things and wonder why you can’t do the same
– Allow their lack of confidence to control their lives
Bottom line: You only have one shot at life, so if you’re thinking you need to change something rather than wait for something to change, this event is for you.
What you will learn:
– How to look for clues that show why you are unhappy
– Using the 7-Pillar Approach to dissect your life and find your weak areas
– How to get more energy so you don’t struggle to get out of bed
– How to minimize anger and frustration (especially with those you love)
– Learn how to be inspired, not deflated by other people’s success
– My top 3 simple ways to boost your confidence
10:00 am – 10:50 am lecture
11:00 am – 11:45 am interactive workshop
Break + chat with Kat
12:15 pm – 12:45 pm Digging deep & action plans
12:45 pm – wrap up and goodbyes
WHAT TO BRING:
Notebook and pen
Water bottle (we will have a refill station)
An open mind!
COST: ONLY $19
WHERE: Manning Community Centre, 2 Conochie Cres, Manning WA 6152
FREE parking on site!
BOOK HERE: https://drkatherine.com/events