On Sundays in March, the City of Vincent is closing the Leederville town centre to cars – people welcome!
The urban village of Leederville will be closed to cars between 3-9pm on Sundays – 5, 12, 19 and 26 March.
On Sunday March 12, the St Patrick’s Day Parade will run through the town centre from 10am so the roads will be closed most of the day!
Leederville Connect and local businesses will be getting into the swing of things and the first Sunday will see…
• Pinchos will be extending into the road space with alfresco, street cooking and live performances
• Urban Records will be spinning records on the road
• Theo & Co – will extend their licensed alfresco area with live performances
• Guzman Y Gomez – will extend licensed alfresco area with live performances
• Gusto Gelato – Buy an ice cream in the Parklet
• Ria will be doing an outdoor BBQ
• Funky Bunches & Atlas Divine will be out on the road with their wares
• Sienas & Kailis Bros. are also extending their alfresco areas
• Varga Girl, Henry Hiccups, Hunter Store & Wild Lilly Empire will be open for longer than usual
We encourage everyone down to linger longer in Leederville!
For more info and a map of the road closure area, visit: www.vincent.wa.gov.au/leedystreetsopen
The Facebook event page is here: www.facebook.com/events/478917625830421/