Don’t miss your opportunity to peek into some of Peppermint Grove’s most stunning private gardens!
What’s on offer:
– Seven magnificent private gardens open to visitors
– A free courtesy tram
– Outdoor garden cafe with delicious homemade treats
– Over 20 market stalls with incredible local-made art, jewellery, cakes, succulents and more on sale
– Live music and entertainment by PLC music students
– Performance by renowned soprano, Sara Macliver
– Free parking
Open Garden Day is the perfect springtime, family event. So book your tickets now!
Cost: $25 adult, $15 pension card holders (must show valid card), free for children under 16.