Back and bigger than ever, Bentley Polo in the Valley celebrates it’s 10th anniversary in April 2019.
Join in the fun on Saturday, April 6 2019 at Duncraig Stud in the Swan Valley to watch the best Australian and international horsemen play a thrilling game of equine polo, raising money and awareness for Youth Focus and Telethon.
Available hospitality packages to enjoy this sensational event include:
– G.H. Mumm VIP Marquee – The ultimate VIP experience with marquee and alfresco garden lounge areas, plus a sit down luncheon serving up the Chef’s selection of the freshest local produce alongside beverages such Sandalford Wines, Mumm champagne and Pimms (Ticket numbers limited).
– Youth Focus Marquee – Guests will be treated to refreshing Pimms and canapés on arrival, followed by a decadent two course menu paired with Sandalford wines, quality beers and soft drinks.
– Telethon Marquee – Guests can rub shoulders with 7 Network stars whilst relaxing in the alfresco garden lounge and enjoying cocktail style food from the Chef’s selection of the freshest local produce.
– Polo Lounge – Guests can enjoy the remarkable sport of polo, plus the on field entertainment with a delicious range of food and beverages from the cash bar available throughout the day.
– Picnic Bay – Offering a range of spectator facilities just metres from the field and an option to order divinely created hampers so you can sit back and relax.
Private or corporate marquees can also be booked for the day.
An early bird special of $85pp for entry to the Polo Lounge is available until 31st December 2018.
Tickets go on sale for the 2019 event on Monday, December 10, 2018 at 9:00am WST and are available for purchase through www.polointhevalley.com.auhttp://polointhevalley.com.au/