City of Wanneroo Presents: Birds of Tokyo
Birds of Tokyo will be headlining the annual City of Wanneroo Presents concert on 4 November at Wanneroo Showgrounds from 4pm – 9:30pm
Having recently won their fourth APRA award for Best Rock Work, alongside multiple ARIA gongs and a suite of platinum plaques, Birds of Tokyo are one of Australia’s top contemporary rock bands.
The family friendly event is FREE! However, tickets are essential. Early-bird tickets will be available exclusively to City of Wanneroo residents on the City of Wanneroo website from 9am Monday 2 October. Any remaining tickets will open to the General Public at 9am Monday 16 October on the City of Wanneroo website
Wanneroo Times is giving you the chance to WIN a VIP City of Wanneroo Concert Experience! Once you have secured a ticket through the City of Wanneroo website fill out the below entry form and click on ‘submit’ to go in the draw to win VIP seats at the concert as well as a hamper of treats along with a food voucher up to the value of $25.
*Subscribe to your local Community Newspaper Group e-newsletter and you’ll receive a bonus entry in the draw!
Already subscribed? You’ll automatically receive a bonus entry
Competition closes 9am 27 October, 2017.
BIRDS OF TOKYO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail.
- The promoter is Community Newspaper Group Ltd (ABN 13 009 128 081) of 34 Stirling St, Perth Western Australia 6000 (“CNG”) telephone 9237 1000.
- Participants in the competition will be deemed to abide by these conditions of entry.
- Participants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes.
- The promoter may appoint judges and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation is open to residents of The City of Wanneroo who fulfil the participation requirements.
- To enter participants must register for The City of Wanneroo Presents Birds of Tokyo tickets through the City of Wanneroo website wanneroo.wa.gov.au/concert then subscribe to the Wanneroo Times e-newsletter via https://www.communitynews.com.au/win-a-city-of-wanneroo-vip-concert-experience
- The competition closes at 9am on 27 October 2017 or when the Birds of Tokyo ticket allocation has been exhausted.
- Participants may only enter once. Additional entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prizes consist of a VIP experience consisting of express entry to the event, VIP seating area with a hamper of treats and $25 worth of dinner vouchers redeemable at the event.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by random choice on 27 October 2017 at Community Newspaper Group’s, Perth office.
- Directors and employees of Community Newspaper Group Ltd and the City of Wanneroo including their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
- The promoter and the judges will not be liable for any losses or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion, the use of the prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, the judges or their respective agents, employees and contractors.
- A) By entering the competition, you consent to the collection of your details and acknowledge that Community Newspaper Group may, at its discretion, disclose and use these details for the purpose of providing you with goods and services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, promotional or editorial purposes. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by law, to enable Community Newspaper Group to perform its obligations to you under this or any other agreement and to ensure that you perform your obligations under this or any agreement.
B) If you do not want your details to be collected and used for the purposes stated above, please write to us: Community Newspaper Group, Marketing Department, 34 Stirling St Perth 6000
By entering the competition I accept the terms and conditions governing this competition.