Community News publishes 13 local editions across six zones and is one of Western Australia’s largest media organisations. Each week hundreds of thousands of copies of the local community newspaper is distributed across metropolitan Perth and the City of Mandurah.
It takes a strong team to put 13 weekly newspapers together. We have more than 100 employees working in our editorial, sales, classifieds, production, digital, marketing, photography, distribution, finance, IT and HR departments – who work together to produce and deliver our papers to homes and business every week.
Some of the many benefits offered to our team at Community News include:
- Quarterly employee awards
- Salary continuance insurance
- Health and lifestyle initiatives
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Regular sundowners and social events
Please check back for advertised positions.